Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's gonna be a soccer player, It is!!

Well as you can all see below our little one is looking less and less like an alien and more and more like an actual human baby. So I guess our hopes that it might have been a puppy or a kitten have now been dashed, so we will have to try again next time. However I think our odds may be pretty low on that front. It is fascinating to watch as the development occurs, the kid is already looking like SHE, yes I said SHE, might be a superstar at soccer. She easily lined up with Amanda's bladder and took a shot, I thought it was funny but I guess a pregnant woman who has just drank a quart of water and was not allowed to go to the bathroom might not agree. As I watched I also caught a bit of her mother's attitude peeking through. The head turn with the whatever look, she will make an outstanding Valley girl when she gets older. It was a great experience to see the baby bouncing around and turning toward us and yawning. Next we may decide to go for a 3D ultrasound, A.K.A. the baby in a bottle experience, now you may wonder why I call it that. When you look at one they are so detailed that it looks like you are looking at a baby in a bottle, I know it's kind of morbid (you can thank the wife for that). Initially she wanted nothing to do with it for that reason, but now with the great experience Friday she is looking forward to possibly doing it. If we do expect to see it make an appearance shortly there after.
I know just from the ultrasound that I am going to have a handful with this little one and that she is going to be exceptionally spoiled. I can deal with that though, because I can spoil them, but they are also going to be taught to respect what they are given and understand that it takes work to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment